Following are various sites and sources I use regularly. I'd consider it safekeeping for me, but maybe interesting to you, too!
- Wildlands Conservation - "We are a non-profit organization specializing in conservation planning and policy, land management, land protection, research, education and outreach. We work on conservation projects throughout Florida"
- We Got the Vote - In 2018, Florida passed Amendment 4, allowing over 1.4 million Floridians with past felony convictions to have their voting rights restored. The State Legislature followed up with legislation requiring court fees to also be paid (equivalent to a modern poll-tax). Please donate in order to help these people vote for their rights.
- Fair Fight - Stacey Abrams founded nonprofit. From their website: "We promote fair elections in Georgia and around the country, encourage voter participation in elections, and educate voters about elections and their voting rights. Fair Fight brings awareness to the public on election reform, advocates for election reform at all levels, and engages in targeted voter registration and other voter outreach programs and communications."
- Wikimedia Foundation - "provides the essential infrastructure for free knowledge."
- National Education Association - "has served as a laboratory of learning, offering funding and other resources to public school educators, their schools, and districts to solve complex teaching and learning challenges."
- Sierra Club - "The Sierra Club is the most enduring and influential grassroots environmental organization in the United States."